Business Advisory Services
Applying proven and tested business support services together with our partners we provide SME Founders Advisory services which improve their operational excellence and increase their chances of growth and success.
In recent years, the challenges for new product development have increased tremendously. Companies are facing intense competition from emerging markets, stricter standardization and regulations as well as changing customer behavior and requirements.
If companies fail to get the development process right, their products fail or become too expensive to execute. We have analyzed hundreds of product development projects and identified best practices in new product development. Successful companies focus on product value instead of just on product costs and in so doing satisfy customers and increase product profitability. Successful companies improve product value by using effective business advisory frameworks and methods to foster growth and success.
Our business advisory services include:
- Accounting & Finance - Book keeping and cash flow management, Budgeting and forecasting, Credit & collections, Financial literacy, Financial management & Reporting Finding finance, Payroll services
- Business Planning - Business plans, Buying a business, Family Business, Starting a business, Franchises
- Human Resources - Compensation & Benefits, Compliance & Policies, Employee insurance, Employee management, Payroll, Recruiting & Hiring, Termination
- Exporting & Sales - Trade facilitation, Trade missions & Expos, International Business Tours, Sales management, Customer service
- Legal & Insurance - Legal basics, Contracts & Regulations, Copyright, patent and trademark, Incorporation, Insurance for business, Insurance for employees
- Brand & Marketing - Brand Identity, Brand Positioning, Advertising, Marketing Tool Kit, Market research & planning
- Operations - Systems design & implementation, Office equipment, space and supplies, Project management, Procurement inventory and production, Social Responsibility, Telecommunications
Enterprise Solutions - Email Marketing, Web hosting, design & Development, Google Enterprise, Process Automation, Hardware.
Get in touch with us
Complete the form below if you wish to have us contact you back.
We'll be sure to reply within 24 hours.
The Value of an Open Mind!
Do you have an open mind? What came to your mind when you saw this mail? Here’s one response! I know what they want to say… and at the end you miss out on a good offer by not giving it the attention it deserved. A sower cultivates relationships and reaps from them. Our minds store information for us and when it sees some similarity in a new one it brushes it off. You have the power to direct your mind to remain faithful and look out for the good in there even if it tells you otherwise? A sower uses energy in order that they may reap after harvest. The energy you put in resisting your mind to getting comfortable definitely gives you results as you get to learn more as you scroll down.
Founders Network commitment to your growth and success cultivates a relationship with you through giving you Insights on Digital Learning & Networking. Join our Founders Profit Academy and choose a course that's suitable for you. Click here and receive a discovery call from one of our business mentors to help you determine the best learning path for your growth and success.
Join us this Thursday from 8:30am for Traits of a Thriving Founder and discover the traits you need to develop to thrive from Lilian Koech, Lead Ambassador, ASPIRE Program. (A youth Apprenticeship program ran by SME Founders Association) Registration is required to keep you safe from zoom bombers! Entry is free! Click Register and book your seat. Look out for an access email with the joining in details.
If you missed the last session Click VIDEO and login to view with an open mind and gain insights and strategies on Digital Learning & Networking to sense and shape your new normal.
Have a Great week and See you on Thursday!
Jackie, For Founders Network